Blog It Forward – Farid Hasan
I was waiting for this opportunity from a long time, finally tagged by Sivaganesh Krishnan , Shreepad Patil & Tahir Öz..thank you all for this chance of being a part of BIFChain & a big thank you to Moshe Naveh for this brilliant idea of BIF.
About Me :
(formerly known as Calcutta) the city of joy.
Currently working for Applexus Technologies as a SAP Technology Consultant.
I have done my schooling from Kolkata & completed my Engineering in Information Technology from West Bengal University of Technology in 2012.
Collage life was most entertaining part of my life, my collage was situated in 160Km away from my hometown, so i use to stay in Hostel & i hope you all are aware of the fun of hostel life.. 🙂 🙂 .
some pics me with my collage friends..
A trip to Gangtok
Before the last exam of my final sem of B.Tech
Evening..after the Exam of final semester..& may be the last time we all were together.
End of collage life..at railway station, waiting for the train ..most painful moment of my life..
10 Interesting facts to know about India
1. Mathematics words Algebra, Calculus, and Trigonometry comes from India.
2. The number system and decimal system was discovered by an Indian.
3. India is biggest democracy of world and second most populated country in the world.
4. Indian Railways have maximum no. of employees in the world that is about 1.6 million also about 5 Billion people travel by Indian railways in a year.
5. India never invaded any country in its last 100000 years of history.
6. Sanskrit is known as mother of all languages and its oldest language of world.
7. India was one of the richest countries till the time of British rule in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus, attracted by India’s wealth, had come looking for a sea route to India when he discovered America by mistake.
8. India has 3rd largest army of the world. We are just behind USA and Russia.
9. India has maximum no of post offices in world.
10. The number of births that occur in India each year is more than the whole population of Australia.
About my state & hometown:
West Bengal is the seventh most population sub-national entity in the world over 91 millions inhabitants & its capital is Kolkata.
Some places & pics..
The Victoria Memorial:
Built between 1906 & 1921. It is dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria and now it is a museum & tourist destination.
The Howrah Bridge:
Built on 1943 on the Hooghly River
It is a cantilever truss bridge, constructed entirely by riveting, without nuts or bolts & world’s most busiest, carrying a daily traffic approximately 150000 vehicle.
The Sundarbans National Park & Royal Bengal Tiger
Sundarban is the largest single block tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world.
Popular tourist destination.
Question asked :
1) How did you get into SAP field , tell us about your initial days in SAP ?
After completing my collage i came to Bangalore, was looking for job & after struggling few months finally got placed in Applexus Technologies & joined as a traine SAP ABAP Consultant. That is how i mate with SAP.
1st few months of my training days i think i have struggled a bit because SAP was totally new to me, but after a few months of my training found it very interesting & now i am really comfortable with it..enjoying SAP.
2) what is the craziest thing that you have ever done ?
When i was in 3rd year of my engineering, I proposed our Microprocessor mam in front of whole class for a bet of Rs. 100.
After that incident never attended Microprocessor for the whole semester.
3) Tell us the most craziest party or fun moment that you ever had in your life ?
It was the last day of my collage, what happened there?? Sorry… Dont want to disclose it publicly.. 😉 😉
Blog it forward:
I would like to forward the chain to
1. Juneed Manha
2. KIRAN RAJAN
4. Riju Thomas
Questions for you..
1. Tell us about your dream
2. Craziest thing that you have ever done?
3. Tell us about the most memorable moment of your life..