I was blogged forward by Jitendra Kansal . Thank you jitendra for giving me an opportunity to express myself and I am so excited to share about myself to all . Blog it forward is a great initiative started by Moshe Naveh(for those of you who haven’t heard about BIF challenge, read Blog It Forward Community Challenge ). Thank you Moshe Naveh for starting off a wonderful idea , this definitely brings everyone much closer even though we are far away from each other.
About Me :
Well , I am Sivaganesh , that’s what my official name . Friends used to call me Siva , SG and some used to call me with rather different names which i can’t disclose here .. 😉 Well my name is from the name of two Hindu gods SIVA and GANESHA . Well all the hindu knows SIVA and GANESHA , well siva otherwise called as Parameshwara means ‘The Auspicious One’ and GANESHA means ‘Little Child’ .I am currently working as an SAP ABAP Consultant in Applexus Technologies Pvt Ltd,Cochin. I got an experience of about 1 year in ABAP .Back then , I did’nt know what is SAP in my college days 😛 . I joined Applexus through campus placement as a fresher. I am so glad that i got an opportunity to work in SAP. Learned so much through my training period in the company. So happy that I am into world of SAP now.
During the training period ,My seniors introduced me to SCN . SCN is the best thing would ever happen to any sap consultant, I started to learn more and more each day during my training . Answered a lot , learned a lot and yeah .. ! spent so much time on scn. Got so many friends out here.. and of course the coffee corner , started to love it ever since i knew about it. Funny stories , pictures keeps off the tension and nice place to relax too.
My other Interest are surfing , listening music and love to travel with friends . Now a days started to write diary a lot.
My Bro- Hari and Me 🙂
About my home town :
I am from a city called Coimbatore also know as Kovai , Its located in south India in Tamil Nadu.Coimbatore is the second largest district in Tamil Nadu. It is also called as the ” Manchester of South India ” as it is the largest exporter of cotton. Initially it was know as Kovaiputhor or coimbator later changed to coimbatore.
Coimbatore is surrounded by western ghats from north to south situated near to palakkad district of the state of kerela. Best thing of coimbatore is the climate and water which we call it as Siruvani water is the most sweetest water you would ever tasted. Climate is always so cool out there , Best place to stay . 😎
– Western Ghats
Also coimbatore is also known as Educational Hub of South India. It has some of the finest colleges in India. PSG College of Technology was ranked 11th in India Today‘s Best Engineering Colleges in India of 2013 and 18 inOutlook India‘s Top Engineering Colleges of 2012. In rankings limited to private colleges it was ranked 4 by Mint‘s Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2009.It also has many university like barathiyar university , Tamil Nadu Agriculture unveristy and many more.
It also has some of the oldest and finest temples which was built thousands of years ago ,
Perur Temple – Main God “Lord Siva ” – temple dates back to 1500 years.
Maruthamalai temple – main god ” Lord Murugar” – temple least older than 1200 years old . Located at top of Mountain Maruthamalai.
Most of all coimbatore is a good places to stay with lots of places to visit , all the hill stations are near by with just little hours of driving.Above all you will find the most friendly people out here better known for hospitality.
Question asked :
1) What makes you smile/laugh?
Well, I used to laugh a lot by seeing comedy shows and clips. You will find the best tamil comedy actors like vadivel , vivek who will make even some little kids to laugh a lot and also i used to smile a lot by seeing the kids reaction , their innocent reaction always makes me smile .
2) Had you not been into software at all, where would you have been?
well, I would have been a Chef of course.. 😛 I always have a little desire to cook well , but i never tried it so hard now. If i had an other chance then i would have definitely been into cooking.
3)What is the craziest thing you would have done in your life?
Craziest thing , there are many things that i did… 😛 Me and my friend traveled to maruthamalai (the pic seen above ) just eat some mango and elantha vadai ( sweets) 😉 Traveled about 470 Km just to present a gift to my friend and returned back.. 😛
Blog it forward:
I would like to forward the chain to
1) Farid Hasan
Questions for you,
1) How did you get into SAP field , tell us about your initial days in SAP ?
2) what is the craziest thing that you have ever done ?
3) Tell us the most craziest party or fun moment that you ever had in your life ?
Remember the rules of the game:
– Follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you blog it forward to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
– Read Moshe’s blog again to make sure you follow the rules in your own blog:
- Provide an introduction to yourself
- Provide a fun fact about your country or yourself
- Add a cool picture of yourself or your homeland/town
- Answer specific questions that were “Blog It Forward” to you
- Answer 3-4 optional questions from the bank of questions provided below. Or choose to answer questions you make-up on your own.
- Create 1-2 personalized questions you would like to blog forward
- List at least 2 people who you are blogging it forward to. Share why you choose them. Link to their SCN profile by typing @ and then their name (e.g @HisName).
- Ask the community to follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you “Blog It Forward” to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
Thank you for spending time in reading my blog. Hope you liked it 🙂
Your comments and suggestions are most welcome .