We are right around the corner of 2013, and most of us have already talking about “2014 resolution(s)”. Holiday’s sprit is in air, and everyone is breathing it. How are you laying out your 2014 year, do you want be a SAP generalist, specialist or stick to it whatever you are doing? I would say, do what you love doing? Add value and eliminate waste, be the one who are good at synthesizing the things. Long time ago, I read this book called “CEO Material: How to Be a Leader in Any Organization – By D. A. Benton ”, and it has taught me lot of good trades to act and think like a leader, and I would suggest everyone to read it. Here are few of things I took out of the book and put in my office cubicle that motivates me every day to do better at my job, as well as manage and mentor others.
- View the playing field of corporate at 10,000 feet.
- Are a strong, inclusive team player.
- Eliminate waste and add value.
- Have a comfort zone interacting at all levels and with all types.
- Are extraordinary responsive.
- Maintain a positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Have the ability to cut through complex issues; you are good at synthesizing things.
- Bring a new and different prospective; you help people to think differently.
- Do what you say you`ll do with high integrity; you are able and trustworthy.
- Are outstanding in coaching and feedback; you guide people along.
- Ask lots of questions cause people to think.
Are you smarter then 2012 in 2013? What are your 2014 SAP resolution(s)? How you want to see your SAP career & your life in 2014? Are you making some doable resolution(s)?