SAP Product Innovations for Chemicals in 2014 – An overview
Now at the starting point into the New Year please have a look at the following selection of planned SAP product innovations of specific relevancy for Chemicals in order to check for opportunities matching your plans for next year.
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that this blog refers to planned innovations. It outlines our general product direction and should not be relied on in making a purchase decision. This presentation is not subject to your license agreement or any other agreement with SAP. SAP has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this presentation or to develop or release any functionality mentioned in this blog. Future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Financials: At the beginning of 2014 new solutions especially for Financials comprising Simplified Financials 1.0 incl. HANA Live and Smart Business Cockpits, Audit Mgt 1.0 and Fraud Management 1.0. Moreover GRC 10.1 incl. Nota Fiscale Electronica Updates and Fiori Apps for AC, PC, Risk shall be ready to customer.
- In the area of Manufacturing SAP Work Manager 6.2 and releases 15.0 of MII and PCo are planned to be shipped.
- Integrated Business Planning is one focus of Supply Chain Management and comprises Sales & Operations Planning 3.0 and Enterprise Inventory & Service Level Optimization 6.10.
- Integrity of innovative products is one business priorities in Chemicals referring to safety, quality, compliance and development of chemical products. In this area we plan to have a Feature Pack for Quality Issue management 1.0 and a 2nd release of Global Batch Traceability can be expected. An important shipment in early summer shall be version 5 of EHSM component extension which shall comprise electronic communication of REACH Exposure scenarios based on ESComXML standard. As usual we will have various updates of regulatory content for EHSM. Last but not least it is planned to have version 6.1 of PPM.
- Supply Chain Execution: Here we expect versions 9.2 of extended Warehouse Management and Transportation Management.