The effective management of environment, health, and safety (EHS) risks that can adversely impact people and assets is essential for sound corporate performance. Today, industry leaders are moving from plant-based compliance to an enterprise-wide risk-based approach that systematically embeds EHS into day-to-day operations.
Join fellow SAP customers in Houston, TX, on February 18–19, 2014, for the SAP Conference for EHS Management to learn the latest news, innovations, and best practices for leveraging EHS to improve business performance and sustainability in the asset-intensive industries, including oil & gas; chemicals; and manufacturing.
At this unique event, you’ll discover firsthand from SAP customers and experts how SAP solutions can help transform your organization by cost-effectively operationalizing EHS activities and requirements, enabling you to innovate, operate, and grow with confidence.
You’ll also hear real-life examples, techniques, and best practices on how to:
- Integrate EHS across research and development, manufacturing, and service business processes for faster “idea to performance”
- Align key stakeholders and increase operational visibility by establishing consistent, best practices-based processes for managing safety and compliance
- Reduce operational risks – protecting people, assets, the environment, and your brand
- Increase operational efficiency via process optimization
- Deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant products while meeting regulatory requirements and managing supply chain collaboration
- Gain visibility into EHS risks and performance to drive continuous improvement
Hear from managers and practitioners from leading companies on how they implemented solutions from SAP to improve EHS and business performance, including innovations such as analytics, mobility, and the cloud. Understand their visions, strategies, and lessons learned.
Whether your organization is already running SAP EHS solutions or you’re looking for a new solutions provider, this event will equip you with the current knowledge and insight to transform your business and achieve sustainable operations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself, build on your expertise, and meet with the best in the industry.
Learn more at the SAP Conference for EHS Management Web site.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Confirmed customer speakers:
· Champion Technologies
· Nova Chemicals
· Air Products
· Plus more to be confirmed