Join EHS Business and IT Professionals in Houston, Feb 18-19, 2014
Are you an EHS manager, professional, or systems analyst?
If so, join fellow SAP customers in Houston, TX, on February 18–19, 2014, for the SAP Conference for EHS Management to learn the latest news, innovations, and best practices for leveraging EHS to improve business performance and sustainability in the asset-intensive industries, including oil & gas; chemicals; and manufacturing.
At this unique event, you’ll discover firsthand from SAP customers and experts how SAP solutions can help transform your organization by cost-effectively operationalizing EHS activities and requirements, enabling you to innovate, operate, and grow with confidence. The solution scope includes safety and environmental management; product safety and stewardship, and energy and environmental resource management.
You’ll also hear real-life examples, techniques, and best practices on how to:
- Integrate EHS across research and development, manufacturing, and service business processes for faster “idea to performance”
- Align key stakeholders and increase operational visibility by establishingconsistent, best practices-based processes for managing safety and compliance
- Reduce operational risks – protecting people, assets, the environment, and your brand
- Increase operational efficiency via process optimization
- Deliver sustainable, safe, and compliant products while meeting regulatoryrequirements and managing supply chain collaboration
- Gain visibility into EHS risks and performance to drive continuous improvement
Hear from managers and practitioners from leading companies on how they implemented solutions from SAP to improve EHS and business performance, including innovations such as analytics, mobility, and the cloud. Understand their visions, strategies, and lessons learned. Confirmed customer speakers include:
- Air Products and Chemicals
- Champion Technologies
- NOVA Chemicals
Whether your organization is already running SAP EHS solutions or you’re looking for a new solutions provider, this event will equip you with the current knowledge and insight to transform your business and achieve sustainable operations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself, build on your expertise, and meet with the best in the industry.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sr. Director, Sustainability Solution Marketing