Schedule errors in Business Objects
We all know that we can schedule a document in InfoView/ BI Launchpad, so that the document is refreshed automatically at specified time intervals.
Here, are some of the errors we come across while scheduling.
1. address error. CrystalEnterprise.Smtp: (501)
Cause: Resulted when unrecognized group name is used in the From/To Address when sending a report as an email attachment (excel/pdf).
Solution: Valid address format is “[firstname].[lastname]@domain.com”
2. login error. CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
- The username or password could be incorrect or invalid.
- Insufficient rights for the location to which the report has been scheduled.
- Provide the correct credentials while scheduling the report.
- Ensure that you have sufficient access rights for the location to which you have scheduled the report, and then re-schedule.