We are pleased to announce that new CSR content is now available within the Sustainability space!
SAP’s mission is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. CSR supports this mission by enhancing education opportunities for underserved youth and supporting emerging entrepreneurs to foster economic growth. We tackle these challenges with our three CSR pillars: Volunteering, Technology and Social Investment. Our goal with our new space is to provide easy to find resources for our nonprofit partners around the world and improve communication between SAP and nonprofits. And we want to share with our customers and partners the great stories about how SAP is changing the world through CSR.
Here’s a few highlights of the revised space … check it out and share your feedback
- Easy access to the newest Volunteering, Technology and Social Investment content.
- Resources, videos, success stories and content for a deeper dive on the Volunteering, Technology and Social Investment.
- Catch up on the latest tweets from @SAPCSR via the Twitter feed.
- From the Actions widget, post your CSR-related questions (“start a discussion”) or share your thoughts (“write a blog post”).
- Follow us to stay current with CSR topics. Choose “follow” in upper right corner of the page to get our updates in your activity stream, or choose other options in the Actions widget.
- Stay current on all CSR activity within the community – new resources, blogs or discussions in “Recent Activity” and “Related Content” widgets. If you’d like your content to show up in these widgets, remember to tag as “CSR” and the appropriate pillar.
If you prefer to follow content on one of our three pillars – Volunteering, Technology and Social Investment, you can do so from those pages as well. Make your selections in the upper right corner of each page.
Content will be updated on a regular basis, so be sure to visit the new Sustainability space frequently. Our goal is to make our space a valuable resource for nonprofits as well as SAP colleagues, our customers and partners so share your feedback!