class documentation generator
The ABAP Class Documentation Generator works equal to the well-known JavaDoc tool for documenting Java classes. It is available in software component BBPCRM (starting with CRM 7.0)
A good documentation will
1. make handover more smooth, ease the know-how transfer
2. help customers e.g. for BAdI implementation reference
How to use:
1. Make documentation on class level. You need to create a dummy private instance method with naming convention CLASS_DOCU.Then make all documentations before the first line of that method implementation code.
2. In the method implementation source code, just make comments the same as the well-known JavaDoc before the first line of method source code as below.
3. After you finish all documentations, use tcode CLASS_DOCUGEN to generate documentation:
4. in class builder, click button to view generated documentation: