SAP HANA – Uploading data into Table from flat files
In my earlier post we have created a Table in HANA database.If you haven’t seen please go through it SAP HANA – How to create a Table.
In this post we will learn how to import data from flat file to HANA DB table. This type of uploading data into HANA Database is called Data Provisioning. Apart from this technique we have other 3 through data is loaded into the HANA Database.
1. In the File Menu, Choose IMPORT.
2. Select & Expand SAP HANA Content directory.
3. Choose “Data From Local File“.
4. Click Next. Choose Source File( here i have used CSV file). Check if you have a Header row in your CSV file.Choose target table( in my case i have selected SO_HEADER which is already created under my schema) from schema into which we need to upload the data.
5. Map Source fields to Target table fields like below and click on Finish.
6. Check in Job log if data is successfully uploaded.
7. Select the table and preview the data.