SAP Enterprise Support Academy serves as a single point of access for the services and educational content SAP Enterprise Support customers need to keep end-to-end business and IT operations running smoothly. Through a dedicated platform, the academy offers hundreds of assets covering SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Solution Manager core topics but also operations knowledge for the latest SAP product and technology innovations.
Read how companies from various industries have successfully built up the knowledge and skills to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support, resulting in enhanced efficiency, improved performance, and reduced costs.
By building a quarterly road map and utilizing the expert-guided implementation sessions of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy program, we saved upwards of $ 10,000 in potential training and outside costs.
Dave Pekol, Senior Manager, IT Services, ACH Food Companies Inc. – See full story
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy sessions for change-request management in SAP Solution Manager were very helpful and well designed. They provided pertinent business information in a clear, concise manner, saving us hours of research effort and allowing us to spend more time on value-added initiatives instead of self-taught knowledge acquisition.
Diane Daniel, Information Technology Manager, State of North Carolina Department of Transportation – See full story
As we wanted to reduce our total cost of operations, we required SAP Entrprise Support for help. SAP recommended a landscape optimization service. They provided us with best practice documents on proactive performance and capacity management, and, in addition, we attended meet-the-expert sessions. With this knowledge, we were able to plan an effective strategy to decrease our cost by more than 10%.
Pietro Andria, Vice President of Supply Chain PRocesses, Piagio & C. S.p.A. – See full story
Providing guidance, fostering collaboration, and supporting flexibility, these were the 2013 focus areas of the academy, empowering your experts to grow critical knowledge and skills when they need it, in the way they want it. This strategy was acknowledged by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and rewarded with the prestigious VISION AWARD 2013. Check out the videos of the award presentation and the ceremony:
Which innovations did the academy introduce in 2013?
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy platform is constantly evolving. For 2013, the focus was on on-the-job & workplace integration. Here are some of the highlights that have been introduced in the last months:
- SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps, powered by SAP JAM, provide a new access point within the SAP Enterprise Support Academy, organized by business challenge like Security, Data Volume Management etc. (see also the newsbyte).
- Deployment Best Practices for SAP HANA offer a new knowledge transfer model providing a comprehensive suite of knowledge articles and guided procedures on implementing and operating SAP HANA and applications powered by SAP HANA.
- Mobile access to the Learning Studio, making it easy for smartphone and tablet users (iOS 5 and higher / Android 2.3 and higher) to browse the catalog and course details (click here to send the access link to your mobile device).
What did the academy offer in 2013?
In 2013, the SAP Enterprise Support Academy extended its portfolio not only for the SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Solution Manager core topics but also for the latest SAP product innovations. Highlights are the new bundled Expert Guided Implementation sessions designed specifically to enable customers during the key milestones of an SAP HANA or mobility project (click here for more information).
With a portfolio of currently 260 self-paced and 180 live learning assets overall, the academy has attracted almost 12.000 learners who created approx. 33.000 bookings, a significant increase compared to last year. The access numbers on the academy’s landing page increased as well (now 29.000 hits and 12.000 readers on average per month in 2013) which is another good indicator that the academy is valuable and helpful.
What to expect in 2014?
For 2014, the academy will build on the valuable feedback that has been gathered (e.g. at the usability validations at the recent DSAG annual summit and ASUG Fall conference). This highly appreciated feedback will help to improve our services and to continue on the route of evolution to become your one stop shop for all SAP Enterprise Support offerings. The focus areas will be simplification, collaboration, and the extension of the SAP Enterprise Support value maps.
Get in touch with the SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Find public information about the SAP Enterprise Support Academy on the web
- Read the SAP Enterprise Support Academy information sheet
- Visit the SAP Enterprise Support Academy on the SAP Service Marketplace (S-User log-in required); Quicklink: service.sap.com/esacademy
- Subscribe here to receive our newsletter
- Contact us directly at: email@example.com