There can be many situations where the posting from Travel Management to Financial Accounting gets interrupted in between. E.g. below scenarios:-
(1) Where posting run has been created in transaction PRFI and processed in transaction PRRW, there is no posting in Financial Accounting even the posting run status is “Docs posted”
(2) When posting run has been created in transaction PRFI, but during processing in transaction PRRW, the posting run hangs and stays with status “Selection is running” or “Partially Posted”
In such situations, trips hangs in between and also user can’t do any processing on such trips. Such trips can also not be paid as reimbursement to employees because not yet posted to Financial Accounting.
To correct the trip status in backend you have below options as administrator. The access to below option should not be given to end users due to more expert caution needed before the execution.
A. If entire posting run is not posted to Financial Accounting:-
- In this case, execute program RPRCANCL in transaction SE38 or SA38.
- On the selection screen enter the Posting Run number and press execute button
- After execution, below pop-up will appear to confirm the rejection:-
- After confirming the message, the posting run status will get changed to “Rejected”:-
- All the trips in the posting run will get back the status as not posted and the posting run can be created again for those trips.
- B. If part of the posting run is not posted to Financial Accounting:-
- In this case, execute program RPRTRVSW in transaction SE38 or SA38.
- On the selection screen enter the relevant trip number for the employee (personnel number) and set the FI Transfer status as blank and Posting run status as 91 (Rejected):-
- You can first execute in test mode and if everything ok, can then execute actual update run.
- The user name given on the selection screen will be used for authorization check on trip data changes.
- After the execution, the status of that particular trip will get back the status as not posted and the posting run can be created again for that trip.
However program RPRTRVSW can’t be used as it is. Instead a custom copy of this program should be made and the below exit command should be removed from the program to make it executable:-
The program RPRTRVSW can also be used to reset status for DME Transfer, Settlement Run, Request Status (Approval Status) etc. for a particular trip. If * is entered on selection screen for particular status type, then the original value will get transferred after execution without change. Only where the status is mentioned other than *, the value get changed.