Configuring Back-end services to enable Floor Plan Manager Application Development
With SAP Netweaver Development Tools for ABAP 2.13, Floor Plan Manager Application development was enabled ( Develop UIs using Floor Plan Manager using ABAP development tools (for Eclipse) ). Some developers might face the following error while opening any Floor Plan Application object in Eclipse.
“The termination occured in system with error code 403 and for reason Forbidden.”
To fix the issue please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the required ABAP system.
- Enter the transaction SICF.
- In the Maintain Services window, for the Virtual Host field, choose or type DEFAULT_HOST.
- In the Services Name field, choose or type WDY_AIE_VD_PREVIEW.
- Choose action “Execute”. [ The hierarchy of the WDY_AIE_VD_PREVIEW service appears ]
- From the hierarchy, choose the WDY_AIE_VD_PREVIEW service.
- From the context menu, choose Activate Service.
This will enable the relevant services in back-end and you need to just restart eclipse editors to use them to edit Floor Plan Manager Application.