In this blog I would like to highlight few of the new HANA UI Integration Services features delivered with HANA SP7.
Let’s start with some background, HANA UI Integration Services provide a set of UI services and UI patterns on top of HANA XS allowing the easy re-use of those services as well as the aggregation of wrapped XS applications (we call them widgets) into a shell experiences – an AppSite. HANA UI Integration Services are fully integrated into the HANA Developer Studio and provide wizards and a visual design-time environment for creating those shell experiences, within the develop environment of the HANA developer.
Examples of services provided by HANA UI Integration Services:
- Sites and page building: design environment for managing sites, page navigation, layout and content
- Personalization and property persistence: persistency of widget properties on user level
- Publish-Subscribe: eventing mechanism allowing cross-widget data interchange
- Context: stable URL allowing bookmarking and sharing
- What’s New in the SAP HANA Platform
- What´s New? SAP HANA SPS 07 SAP HANA Extended Application Services (XS)
- SAP HANA Interactive Education (SHINE) SPS 07
- SAP HANA Platform SPS 07 Release Note 1921675