Deletion of SAPscript in all languages across all environments
DELETION OF SAPSCRIPT ACROSS ALL THE ENVIRONMENTS
Most of us would have been aware of creation, execution and deletion of SAPScripts. One of the major advantages of SAPscripts is that it can be developed in multi-languages. There lies the challenges also.
When we develop SAPscript forms in various languages, we need to work on all the languages independently. And whenever a change has to be made to a form in all languages, we need to make changes in all the forms independently.
The objective is to delete the SAPscript form in all the languages and to capture this deletion operation in a transport request so that the SAPscript form is deleted in all the languages in the Target environment also.
We need to make sure there is no inactive SAPscript form in the target environment. If the target environment has an inactive version of the form, then the changes that we move don’t get reflected.
The following are the steps to be followed to delete the SAPscript forms in all the languages across all the environments:
- Check for the original language of the form. Select HEADER radio button and click Display/Change to open the form.
2. Original language of the form is the key for Deletion operation. Find the Original language at the bottom of the screen.
3. Open the form using the Original Language.
4. Go to the following menu path to delete the form in all languages:
FORM -> DELETE and press Yes.
5. Check in the Transport Request in SE10. If we notice the Deletion function against the SAPscript form, that means the form has been deleted in all the languages.
6. Check in the Target environment if the Form has been deleted successfully. To verify the Deletion of form in all the language, try opening the form in all the languages.