We always required to share scorecard to the end users and it is not always possible to provide give access Information Steward to view only scorecard.
So very good feature by SAP is Scorecard Sharing. We can use the link of scorecards and share it in the SAP portals, BI Dashboards and also in WebI reports.
Follow the below steps to use and share the scorecard.
1.In Data Insight window, click on Project’s ‘Scorecard’ link instead of ‘Workspace’
2. Click on ‘Share’ button
3. Link will appear in a box.
4. This URL can be shared and embedded in other applications such as BI Dashboards and SAP Portals.
5. To showing demo I am using a WebI report. Open WebI report and use <A> tag to link the document with scorecard.
6. when end user will access the report, link will appear as follows.
7. Once the user will click on link he would be able to see the scorecard in the browser as follows.