First of all, I’m very happy to see you here just reading my first entries in my own blog on SCN ! Always a pleasure to welcome you in my place, take a seat and relax. We’ll talk about SAP Analytics !
At the end of the year, rich in innovation on the part of SAP BI Analytics products, full of ideas and new entries come to me to enrich the SAP community on the SAP BusinessObjects expertise.
Since I can not choose what will be my next entry even if I’m working (But it’s still a secret), I decided to help me .. by you !
So you’re free to vote for the topic of my next entry for the SCN from the following choices that seem to me interesting to develop in SAP Analytics LoB :
I wanted to create a poll but I can’t due to SCN moderation. If I’m allowed to in next days, I’ll update this blog with an interactive poll. So, old school :
– [Web Intelligence] Design interactive Web Intelligence document with Grouping Values and Element Link
– [BI Platform] How to set up multinancy and what’s the point ?
– [Live Office] What’s new with BI 4.1 SP02 and best practices
– [Explorer] Design exploration views with geo datas
– [Information Design Tool (Semantic Layer)] What’s new in BI 4.1 SP02 : feedbacks
Leave a comment to share your choice or go to this page for the poll : Poll – EasyPolls.net
I’ll close this poll (so comments) around mid-december to add the entry just few days after…but now : time to vote ! 😎