The following is summary of the Internet Browsers that SAP Sourcing/CLM Supports:
1. In release 7.0 SPX we are compatible with: Internet Explorer version 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 in Compatibility View.
- As part of 7.0 SP9 we will be updating the warning message when users login with unsupported browsers to clarify that IE 10 (compatibility
view) is also supported.
- If users are using IE 10 in compatible view in earlier versions of 7.0 SPX there should be no problems.
2. In release 9.0 SPX we are compatible with: Internet Explorer version 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome.
- As part of 9.0 SP14 we are updating the warning message when users login with unsupported browsers to clarify that IE 10 is also supported.
- Additionally 9.0 SP14 addresses some minor issues when users were not using IE 10 in compatibility view.
- If users are using IE 10 with earlier versions of 9.0 SPX that is fine but we recommend compatibility view.
Generally speaking for users using IE 10 with SAP Sourcing/CLM we recommend using IE 10 with Compatibility View but it is not required for 9.0 SP14+.
I hope this helps.