As of today, December 2, 2013, Support Package 03 of SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management is available.
You can download it from the SAP Service Marketplace under Support Packages and Patches.
SP03 provides a set of enhanced features.
On implementing SP03, you can:
- take a snapshot of a system including all volumes in order to
re-use a consistent state of the system for system provisioning operations,
- configure multiple HTTP proxies and assign them to instances and hosts.
- reassign instances to another system within the managed sysetm configuration.
- use an example of how to pass parameters to the ABAP task manager launched through SAP Logon,
- configure general custom properties to centralize configurable and secure properties,
- configure custom properties
- for pools or pool containers to centralize configurable and secure properties,
- for hosts to centralize configurable and secure properties.
- for systems to centralize configurable and secure properties
- start custom hooks in parallel with other subsequent process steps, and
- download a support information ZIP file and attach it to an OSS message you are creating.
Please also note the following minor enhancements and changes:
- The procedures for scheduling mass operations and sequential operations have been refined.
- The procedures for configuring a managed system as a SAP Solution Manager system
and assigning that system to other managed systems have been refined.
- SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management 2.0, Support Package 03
is required to run JAVAPCA 2.0, Support Package 00.
- The framework of the Standalone Task Manager for Lifecycle Management Automation 1.0
is delivered as part of SL Toolset 1.0 SPS09.
- The dual stack split and system rename functionality (formerly known as SAPinst)
has been integrated into the software provisioning manager SWPM.
For further details on SP03, see SAP Note 1878159 – SP 03 for SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management 2.0
For further details on the product, please see the topic SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management at a Glance.
For a detailed description of the product’s functional scope, see http://help.sap.com/nwlvm.