We are pleased to announce the November 2013 release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
This release strengthens our cloud value proposition in the following areas:
- Mobility – Building on our competitive edge in mobility, the Cloud for Customer iPad application now has extensive offline support including the ability to create/update picture attachments, sales quotes, service tickets, opportunities, contacts, and tasks in offline mode.
- Enhanced Support for the Consumer Products Industry – We further strengthen our CP industry message with enhancements to our retail execution and survey functionality. These include tour planning, auto-assignment of tasks and surveys, survey scoring, and survey pre-fill and rollup.
- Partner Relationship Management – For companies with channel partners, distributors, or a dealer network, we introduce Partner Relationship Management functionality, allowing sales representatives to share and collaborate on leads and opportunities with partners.
- Sales Execution – To help companies cope with increasingly complex selling environments, we have made a number of enhancements to Cloud for Sales, including: improved territory management with conflict avoidance rules, definable relationships between opportunities, and simplified marketing leads.
- Customer Service – To help our customers offer better service experiences, we now deliver more information to service agents by tracking all parties (people, accounts, teams, etc.) involved with a ticket, as well as displaying related sales orders from ERP. Agents will also see increased efficiency through definable workflows and automated surveys.
The online experience for the end customer has been improved through portal enhancements, including the ability to create tickets with registered products. We have also added the option to display dynamically refreshed, contextually relevant information from MindTouch in the service portal.
- Field Service – To enable field service teams, we are introducing Work Orders for inspections and break/fix service execution. Work Orders can be created for tickets and can include service products and spare parts as order items.
- Analytics – Customers will be able to make better decisions with new advanced analytics in HTML5. Analysis becomes significantly easier with improved usability and conditional coloring.
- Integration – To further enable customers to leverage their on-premise investments, we have enhanced ERP integration to use HANA Cloud Integration, improving mapping extensibility, flexibility, and message monitoring, and to replicate competitor information from ERP. We have also enhanced CRM integration to replicate leads (bi-directional) and HR information.
Additionally, we have added integration to Real-Time Offer Management (RTOM), SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence (CEI), SAP M2M, and In Mind Computing (HANA Cloud Platform CPQ partner). MindTouch integration has been enhanced to add support for publishing, user history and filtered search.
- Collaboration – Helping our customers connect their marketing, sales, and service teams with the rest of the enterprise, we have embedded SAP JAM feeds in Cloud for Customer and simplified joint administration.
This video illustrates some of these features in action as well as the key themes in this release.
Useful Information and Links: