In this document we will discuss about dynamic configuration with Seeburger receiver SFTP adapter.
The idoc data is to be transferred to SFTP server with desired file name.
The requirement was to create receiver file with following naming convention.
Eg: <date& time>_<idoc number>_<dataobjectName>.xml.
- Create Data Type, Message Type & Service Interface for receiver service.
- Create mapping program.
3. Write a UDF which will take 3 input values, date&time, idoc number & dataobject name.
Import following classes into the mapping program
Note: In mapping program assign this function to the top level node of the receiver message type.
Here we have assigned this function to top node “OpenWorkOrder”
Integration Directory Steps:-
- Import business systems for sender & receiver system.
- Create communication channel under receive business system.
- Select Seeburger SFTP adapter.
- Provide connection details ie. Host, Port & Host Store.
- Mark the check box for “Use Dynamic Attributes”.
- Provide details about User & authentication.
- Provide base directory.
- Please write filename as ‘ * ‘.
· Under “Module” tab, add AttribMapper as a module.
· Give any key name for the module. Eg. “Dynamic ”.
- Adding Model Configuration details for module key as mentioned below.
Parameter Name:- http://seeburger.com/xi/common/dtSubject
Parameter Value:- @http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File/FileName
3. Create Receiver Agreement, Interface Determination, Receiver Determination as usual.
- Post the idoc.
- Go to SXMB_MONI & click on Response –> DynamicConfiguration.
As you can see here that filename according to our requirement is created.
3. Go to SFTP server & check for output file.
Rahul S. More
iGATE Global Solutions Ltd.