News In SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10 LMDB – System Demo
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Landscape Management Database (LMDB) in SPS10, offers features, which improve landscape data management with by unification, simplification, automation, and functional enhancements. Three of these improvements are shown in a three parts demo of step 1 of
transaction SOLMAN_SETUP > Managed System Configuration:
- Product System Assignment in LMDB of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10 – a scenario where SAP ERP and SAP CRM reuse a SAP NetWeaver Portal the creation and verification of the product system is shown. This includes a new “Search for More Proposals“, where product instances haven’t been registered completely.
- Diagnostics Relevance Flag Setting in LMDB of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10 – the diagnostics relevance flag setting has been automated: You only need to trigger the setting for those systems you want to activate this feature
- Logical Component Assignment in LMDB of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10 – a new editor for logical components is availble; logical components are now to be found on the LMDB Start Screen (transaction LMDB)
For mor information, see SAP note 1850819 – Logical Component Maintenance Solman 7.1 SP10 and above
For a description of these and the other improvements, see Evolution of Landscape Data Management – Part II: What’s better with LMDB in SAP Solution Manager 7.1, SPS10? For information on landscape data handling in general, see Landscape Descriptions.
- More informtion on the new features of LMDB in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SPS10: Evolution of Landscape Data Management – Part II: What’s better with LMDB in SAP Solution Manager 7.1, SPS10?
- Information on landscape entities and tools handling them is available Landscape Descriptions at @ SCN
Looking forward to your feedback…