As many of you know from the Enhancment Pack1 we started using rapid application extensively,So that all the components are created automatically but with some modifications.
Here i would like to explain some explicit programming to be done ,when calling the Rapid application from other component for example you want to call a searchcomponent (created via rapid application ) from another component as POP UP.
Point 1 ( These steps are common as you call the other components as POPUP).
- Creating the POP Up instance.
gr_popup = ( me->comp_controller->window_manager->create_popup(
iv_interface_view_name = ‘Window name of your rapid ‘
iv_usage_name = ‘Usage name’
iv_title = ‘Enjoy’
- Registering a close event
gr_popup->set_on_close_event( iv_view = me iv_event_name = ‘event Name‘).
- Calling an open method of POP up instance.
gr_popup->open( ‘Inbound plug of window of your rapid application’ ).
Point 2 ( These are explicit modification you have do ).
- If you can see the html of the result view you can see that the global variable GV_OPTION_FRONTEND_SELECTION is set to ABAP_TRUE, it needs to be set to ABAP_FALSE for the select even to be fired.
- Ideal place to make this is the DO_INIT_CONTEXT of the result view, redefine and make it false as below.
- After this you can see that the select event is fired.
- Ideally it would be meaning full if we have a selection mode.
- Here in the select event you can get the selected row and close the pop up.
Point 3 : From here it is again the same ,go the event handler you have registerd in the first point,
-> Read the context node
-> Get Current.
-> You can use this values for your purpose.
Hope it is usefull!!!.