1.When posting from treasury management (TRM), (e.g. T-code TBB1), error message “FF848 – Entry of tax for XX XXXX is not possible because of tax base 0” is issued, or error message “FS214 – G/L account xxxxxx requires a valid tax code” is issued.
2.When trying to post the profit account for interest on investements for money market instruments the tax code indicator does not appear and cant post
3.The master record of account xxxx requires you to enter a valid tax code in each item for this account in company code xxx
The treasury application needs to derive the other posting information (e.g tax base ) when deriving tax code field in BAdI TPM_ACCIF_TRAC.
For releases >= Enterprise 2.0, use the BAdI “TPM_ACCIF_TRAC”.
- Run Tcode SE18
- Enter BAdI name TPM_ACCIF_TRAC.
- From menu “Enhancement Implementation” -> create
- Fill the name with Z* and press enter.
- From “Interface” tab select method ACCIT_EXIT.
- Add own custom coding to set the tax code for the posting.
- fix field tax base amount(field: FWBAS)
ATTENTION: Custom code will only be provided on consulting basis.
- Activate the implementation.
For more information you could check following SAP KBAs and note.