Coffee Corner Session with Peter Graf, SAP Head of Sustainability
Article written by Hanna Pelkin, SAP Walldorf, Germany.
Peter Graf, head of Sustainability at SAP, talked with employees in his recent Coffee Corner session about amazing simple ideas, and how everyone can have a sustainable impact.
By the way, did you know that…
- SAP invites its workforce to top 130,000 hours of volunteering in 2013? And it is not just our young talents looking to give back to their communities – SAP employees across all age groups seek to make a positive impact.
- During Month of Service 2013, more than 14,000 SAP employees in 90 locations across 40 countries donated 77,000 hours to foster education, entrepreneurship and to help improve people’s lives.
- IBM, SAP, PepsiCo and MTV link sustainability to career development and are at the forefront of running according programs. In fact, SAP is now expanding the social sabbatical program to China and doubling the number of employees who can participate to help entrepreneurs and small to midsize companies solve business challenges in emerging markets.
- First customers make TwoGo a cross-company ridesharing platform: 9000+ SAP colleagues using TwoGo can now share a ride to work and back home with even more people: 8 additional companies have joined TwoGo, forming the first cross-company carpooling network!
- SAP tops Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes – again for the 7th consecutive year, SAP has been named the most sustainable software company by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.
What is your impact for a more sustainable future?
Find more information about sustainability at SAP on http://global.sap.com/corporate-en/sustainability/index.epx
For the SAP integrated report 2012 follow the link http://www.sapintegratedreport.com/2012/en/
For all SAP job openings search at http://jobs.sap.com
Connect with us and learn more about Life at SAP on social media: