A Big Thank You to You at Thanskgiving
This week, in recognition of Thanksgiving, Sean Callahan of Bizo / Digital Marketing Remix reached out to me and others in the marketing world to ask what we are thankful for. Read the answers to his two questions in this blog:
- What are you thankful for around your job, your business, and the marketing world in general?
- What are you thankful for in your personal life?
When responding, I felt so grateful for so many things in my life, including YOU = my wonderful clients and network, that I decided to share my answers and a link to the full blog here:
- As a small business owner, I am incredibly grateful for all the referrals I have been getting since I got started. I’ve met some amazing people who in turn have referred me to their friends and business partners. Integrity is the key for me in everything I do, and I’ve had the fortune to work with mostly very honest and respectful people.
- As a marketing consultant, I am grateful for those moments where I am able to “teach somebody how to fish.” After working with me on their social media strategy, taking one of my workshops or doing 1:1 coaching, to see how somebody feels empowered to take it from there is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job.
- Additionally, I simply love to write and my job gives me ample opportunity to do that. Thanks to Digital Marketing Remix for giving me an outlet. Marketing is an exciting field that is constantly evolving. While many people fear change I have learned to embrace impermanence. Social media is an area where so much remains to be discovered, invented and tried. It keeps it interesting and provides an opportunity to come up with something truly innovative and intriguing.
- I feel incredibly blessed in my life. I have a wonderful husband, supportive family, amazing friends, two sweet cats and a job that I love. My health is very good. My husband and I get to take wonderful trips and vacations, and I feel very free. One of my passions is yoga, and it’s very rewarding to teach at my local yoga studio. It’s a community of kind spirits. But just living in the USA, in the beautiful state of California, with sunshine, enough to eat and peace, is enough to be thankful.