Many abap developers may not have authorization to use many of the transactions. E.g.
There is a way to use any transaction even though you don’t have access. The Function module C14Z_TRANSACTION_CALL can be used.
1. Go to transaction se37:
2. Give the FM “C14Z_TRANSACTION_CALL” and click ‘Display’
3. Put a debugger at line no 44
4. Execute(F8) and give the Tcode that you want to use.
5. Then Execute. It will open a debugger session. double click on SY-SUBRC and see the value equal to 2.
6. Go to edit mode and make the SY–SUBRC value equal to 1.
7. Execute and enjoy
It is not recommended to use the transaction which you are not authorized to view.