Learn how to use LinkedIn for Business
This Google Hangout on Air educates on the use of LinkedIn for Professionals.
In the video, LinkedIn expert Greg Cooper, host Mark Vang, (Sanctuary Networking Community) and I, discuss how to use LinkedIn® as a B2B marketing platform, for networking, business development and your career.
You can watch the LinkedIn for Professionals discussion here:
The video covers the following questions and more:
- Why should you care about LinkedIn?
- How to optimize your LI profile
- How do you give social proof?
- How do you cross-market with LinkedIn?
- Why is silo marketing bad?
- What is integrated marketing?
- Why do I need to think beyond LinkedIn? How do I do it?
- What is owned, earned & paid social media? Why should you car?
- What is an example of a real world LinkedIn paid ad campaign?
- How to create engagement and maximizing the value of groups?
- Which groups to choose, how to engage in groups?
- The main strategy to be successful on LinkedIn is?
To get more tips on optimizing your LinkedIn brand and marketing, visit MarketingXLerator.com.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.