HWC mobile app development for dummies – Part 5
Register device and assign user for hybrid app
I am using my own Android device to run the application. Before that we need to register a user in SCC to run the application. So lets login to SCC.
This is the 5th part of this series. Other parts are:
1. Select Applications> Applications Connections tab> Register.
2. In the new window set user (ex. Midhun) and activation code (ex. 123). Leave the rest of the fields at the defaults. This user and activation code will be used in the device later to register. Click OK.
3. Newly created user comes with a pending status in the table as given below.
4. Assign the Hybrid App to the user. Click on the Flight List App under the Hybrid apps folder, then go to Application Connections tab and click Assign button.
5. In the Assign Hybrid App dialog select the user and click OK.
6. The Application Connections table will be added with a new user “Midhun”.