HWC mobile app development for dummies – Part 4
Deploying a Hybrid Web Container Application
HWC application deployment is few clicks away. Before that lets change the application icon to Airplane and change the name of Flight List screens.
This is the 4th part of this series. Other parts are:
- In the Flow Design tab. Click on an empty part of the screen to ensure no screen is currently selected. In the general tab change the application icon to Airplane.
- Click on the screen> Properties> change the default name of the mobile screen as given below. Click on respective screen and change the names.
- Right click on an empty space of the screen> select Generate Hybrid App..
- Click on Finish button by keeping the default values.
- The Hybrid app would be generated within few seconds and a success message comes in the console.
- Login to SCC to see the deployed Hybrid App.
Hybrid app is deployed, what’s next?
The next step is to register the mobile device with SUP server and assign the Flight List app to the mobile device. Go to part 5.