SuccessFactors November Release Highlights
I just bought a new car. After years of driving a 1990’s basic model, I splurged and bought the top-of-the-line model with all the bells and whistles. I’m finally driving a car built in the 21st century….it feels extravagant and wonderful! All the new features in my car are nice, but I know my excitement will be short-lived as they will surely be replaced by even better features with next year’s model and I’ll be driving an outdated car. I wish there was a way to get all the latest technological advancements as they become available without having to buy a new car every year.
Unlike a car customer, you, as a SuccessFactors customer, get access to hundreds of enhancements and innovations across the SuccessFactors HCM Suite four times a year, ensuring that you always have the latest tools necessary to support your business and workforce. A big bonus with our products is the SuccessFactors Upgrade Center which makes learning about and enabling innovations fast and easy.
With our November release, we’re excited to deliver over 400 innovations and enhancements across the SuccessFactors HCM Suite designed to support the way you work. We’ve given you more flexibility and administrative controls and better access to information when and where it matters most.
Some highlights of the fourth release of 2013 include:
- Mobile Onboarding: The new mobile onboarding experience alleviates anxiety and helps new hires feel prepared and confident on their first day.
- SuccessFactors Succession & Development: A redesigned career worksheet and new talent pool capabilities increase employee engagement and make succession planning easier than ever.
- Offline Learning for iPad: With the offline learning support now on the iPad, employees can complete learning items from a mobile device anytime, anywhere—even without a network connection.
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics: Charts and graphs come alive with an animated, modern, and beautiful look and feel.
- Success Academy Cloud Learning Center: Complimentary self-paced product and solution training courses help you learn about SuccessFactors products that drive your business.
- Customer Performance Metrics: You can achieve greater flexibility and insight into service level performance through centralized reporting and by tracking key service indicators.
These are just a few of the features in the November release. We’ve also expanded Employee Central employee self-service support (ESS), enhanced reporting capabilities, added administrative tools for Performance and Compensation, and introduced employee skills self-assessments. Additionally, SAP Jam introduced “work patterns” to help you make decisions faster with business data, expanded SharePoint integration and added customization and administration capabilities.
Keep an eye out for the SuccessFactors November release blog series in the coming weeks. Learn about product specific details on the new features and tips on how you can get the most out of this release.
To learn more about the SuccessFactors November release and to access release archives, please visit the SuccessFactors Customer Community. (Registration required)
Availability: All product updates are available to Enterprise Edition customers on November 15, 2013. Please note that for customers on the Premium release schedule, these features will be available December 13, 2013. For Professional Edition customers, some features may not be available or may become available at a later date.