[Update: This course is being repeated with updates]
Hi everyone, please be informed that the course “Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform” was updated with new functionalities of the platform. Some of the units from the first course in 2013 no longer work seamlessly. To avoid issues on your side, please look into the repetition of the course “Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform”. There is also a course guide available with the links to all blog posts I wrote for the updated course.
Course Guide Week 4 – User Authentication and Security
in this week you’ll get an introduction into user authentication and security in the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
We’ll learn how the platform helps you with the delegation of authentication and how to secure your applications on the platform.
At the end of this week you’ll know how to accomplish this task efficiently and how to tackle even more sophisticated challenges around testing the security mechanisms of your application.
Find below some additional information related to this week of our course. There is also an overview document about all the blog posts I wrote during this course.
Table of Contents
- [Update: This course is being repeated with updates]
- Course Guide Week 4 – User Authentication and Security
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1 – Security Development
- Unit 2 – Local Security Testing
- Unit 3 – Security Testing In The Cloud
- Unit 4 – Security Configuration In The Cloud
- Unit 5 – Security Troubleshooting
Unit 1 – Security Development
- DevTalks episode around Identity Management
- Tutorials around SSO (Single-Sign-On) and Identity Federation on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- The official home page of the OASIS SAML Technical Committee