First Process Orchestration Tech Academy in the UK, Nov 27th 2013
SAP and CompriseIT are inviting you for a Process Orchestration Technical Academy day: SAP Maidenhead on Wednesday, 27 Nov 2013.
Who should join:
If you are an SAP customer or a prospective customer considering going ahead with Process Orchestration technologies from SAP this event is right for you so please read on!
SAP and CompriseIT would like to invite you to an interactive and engaging workshop where you will have the opportunity to build an app in a day using the Process Orchestration Platform. You can try hands-on not only the capabilities of the tools, but also see the simplicity of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration in a live environment. The day’s programme is completely free.
You will also learn how to:
- Enjoy significant message throughput gains – potentially by a factor of 10 – while reducing your hardware footprint compared to your existing PI infrastructure.
- Gain process traceability that you can share with your Business team.
- Dramatically reduce the development burden of custom-coding in your SAP transactions.
Many organisations rely on SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) to automate their interactions and to link applications and business processes through a wide range of routes. These interactions are becoming more complex and as such require a Platform that is easy to administer, build and deploy both inside and outside the enterprise.
With the changing business environments of mergers and acquisitions, system rationalisation, multiple-channel with evolving sales models, cloud applications, business networks and social media engagement the need for an agile process and integration platform is becoming more and more important. This is where SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration fits.
The day’s programme is completely free and will offer you a comprehensive range of answers to questions like:
- Is your SAP PI implementation meeting all of your current and projected B2B messaging volume requirements?
- Does SAP PI give you the level of monitoring and traceability that you need for your critical Application to Application (A2A) and B2B requirements?
- Is your hardware estate delivering TCO expectations and meeting your corporate sustainability objectives?
- These are all areas that SAP’s innovations in Process Integration and the newly packaged Process Orchestration strategy can address.
Date: 27th November 2013
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: SAP Maidenhead
Please register here
Let us know if you have any questions and please share this with anyone who may be interested.
We look forward to meeting you there!
P.S. We would love to have you on-site for the Tech Academy day, however if you are not able to join, we recommend that you register and replay this joint SAP & CompriseIT webcast: “Challenge your Integration Status Quo and discover innovations in Process Integration”.