During the last SAP TechEd we got more and more interest (especially from within the mentors community, but not only…) in the new UI services which are embedded within SAP HANA – SAP HANA UI Integration services.
With SAP HANA UI Integration Services, developers and designers can easily make use of standardized UI services to be leveraged in their standalone HANA applications or – in addition – create and design application sites based on HANA applications using consistent UI patterns to support end-to-end business scenarios with harmonized user experience across applications.
Example of services provided by HANA UI Integration Services:
- Site and page building: state-of-the-art design environment for managing sites, page navigation, layout and content
- Personalization and property persistence: persistency of widget properties on user level
- Publish-Subscribe: eventing mechanism allowing cross-widget data interchange
- Context: stable URL allowing bookmarking and sharing
I would like to invite you to an SAP Mentors Monday webcast about SAP HANA UI Integration services that will take place on November 25th, 13:00 ETS. The webcast will be presented by Winfried Wenisch, David Kviti, Avi Guzansky and myself.
To get more details about HANA UI Integration Services before the webcast, I recommend reviewing the following links:
- HANA Native Development – Exercise 12: UI Integration services introduction on SAP HANA academy
- Winfried Wenisch HANA UI Integration Services introduction blog
- DJ Adams 36 hours in SAP Labs Israel blog
- XS AppSite Development on SAP HANA – now the fun really starts! By Brenton O’Callaghan
Date, time and how to connect
- Date: Monday, November 25
- Time: 13:00 Eastern
- Dial-in and SAPConnect details: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43478