This regarding the error while starting the BI setup job of solution manager basic configurations step 5 (configure Automatically)
The error says that the job is being cancelled because of the this authorization(solman_admin in order to enable him to update the service content).
Here is the error message:
Step 001 started (program RAGS_DSWP_SERV_CONTENT_UPDATE, variant , user ID SOLMAN_ADMIN)
No session packages to be updated
You do not have the authorization to update the service content
Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
SM:SERVICE CONTENT UPDATE / 22202200
The error still: Error while starting BI setup job : CCMS_BI_SETUP and the:
Message: A failure occured while calling CCMSBI_RUN_SETUP_IN_BTC at ABAP Host=localhost sys=00 client=001 admUser=SOLMAN_ADMIN rfcUser=SMD_RFC
Details: A failure occured while calling CCMSBI_RUN_SETUP_IN_BTC at ABAP Host=localhost sys=00 client=001 admUser=SOLMAN_ADMIN rfcUser=SMD_RFC !! Exception : BI_NOT_READY(Abap cause=/SLMCLNT001/LS//RSSEND////)
Here are the suggestions offered:-
1. I think this depends on the Support Pack you are using. Please use Solman_Setup to activate the customizing content, followed by an update of authorizations of your SOLMAN_ADMIN user after applying new support packs.
FYI , the following roles are required for BI content activation on SP10
2. 1570399 – Solution Manager BI reporting Check if solman_admin has roles mentioned at note.
3. Have a look at the role SAP_SMWORK_ADMINISTRATOR_COMP, this is the admin role for SAP Solman.
4. Please double check the phase 2.4 create users in basic configuration so that all the user and required authorization is execute completely.
Also, in system preparation phase 1. create user for user solman_admin did you created and assigned all the proposed roles,
1. Assigned all roles mentioned on the other folks post
2. Run the transaction RSA1. If it asks “replicate metadata?” select “only activate”. Then retry the step in SOLMAN_SETUP.
This document was generated from the following discussion: Error while starting BI setup job : CCMS_BI_SETUP