Adding any Info Type IN ESS in EHP5/6 through WebDynpro Configuration
We will take example of IT0023 in the below configuration.We can add other Info types(custom/standard) in the same way.
1. Add the desired IT in HRPAD Model
2. Add the Info Type in the Table V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP
Go to SM30.
Add the details of the IT and the Use Case as per the requirement.
3. Go to SE80 and Create an Overview component for Personal Profile Details l in component FPM_LIST_UIBB, example ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PREV_EMP
HINT :- Copy from Other Config. See screenshot below.\
Open the newly created configuration ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PREV_EMP by clicking on ‘Start Configurator’
Select “Continue in Change Mode”
Click on ‘Feeder Class Parameters’
Select IT0023 and click on OK
Save the Changes.
Select Elements to be displayed on Overview Screen for the IT0023
Select All Elements and Click OK.
Save the Changes.
Create a detail screen for Previous Employment detail in component FPM_FORM_UIBB, example
GO To SE80; Open the Web Dynpro Component ‘FPM_FORM_UIBB’
You can copy from other configuration as per below screenshot.
Open the component ‘ ZHRESS_CC_PER_DTL_PREV_EMP’ and change the feeder class parameters as per below screenshot.
Add Child Elements in FORM UIBB Schema and save the changes.
5. Go to SE80Open Web Dynpro Component ‘FPM_OVP_COMPONENT’
Open the Component Configuration ‘ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP’
Select ‘Main Page’ of the OVERVIEW_SCREEN
Add the LIST Component as per below screenshot and add the Details of the new UIBB.
Create a New ‘Edit Page’ in this configuration as per below screenshot.
Add the Details for Edit Page as per below screenshot.
Open the Component Configuration ‘ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVP’ Go to Overview screen of the Main Page and open the Wire Schema.
Add New Wire for the component configuration ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PREV_EMP as per the below screenshot
Add details for the Wire as per below & Save the Comp Configuration.
Add New Wire for the component configuration ZHRESS_CC_PER_DTL_PREV_EMP and add details as per below screenshot.
7. Implement the BADI – “Change Start Date” NOTE:- By default the education will only show only one record which is valid currently. In case if you don’t have a valid record, it won’t show up. To fix/change this behavior i.e. for showing the multiple records you have to implement the BADI- “Change Default Start Date”
8. Previous Employment Details will be available on Portal
Overview Screen (ZHRESS_CC_PER_OVR_PREV_EMP)
Details Screen (ZHRESS_CC_PER_DTL_PREV_EMP)