As mentioned in Thomas Kretz’s blog, SAP Cloud Applications Studio version November 2013 (1311) is now available for SAP Cloud for Customer 1311 tenants.
Please note that SAP Cloud Applications Studio is used for several Cloud solutions from SAP and these solutions have slightly different availability dates. While there are already some SAP Cloud for Customer 1311 tenants, the planned release date for SAP Business ByDesign 1311 is November 27th. 1311 tenants on SAP Cloud Applications Studio should be available shortly after this date.
For information about the documentation, please read on.
1311 Documentation Now Available on Business Center for Cloud Solutions from SAP
Please note that a download version of the 1311 documentation for the studio is immediately available on the Business Center at Topics in Detail – Documentation for SAP Cloud Applications Studio. (S-user required. Please contact solution partner management if you cannot access the page).
1311 Documentation Available on SAP Help Portal as from November 8, 2013
You will be able to access the 1311 documentation online from November 8, 2013 on the SAP Help Portal at http://help.sap.com/studio_cloud.
The content provided on the SAP Help Portal for this version is as follows:
- What’s New online and as a print version, providing information about what is new and what has changed since the last release.
For information on SAP SCN about What’s New in 1311, see also my blog.
- Getting Started – Basics for new users, including information on:
- Downloading and installing the Studio
- Setting up the required users
- Introduction to the Studio
- Complete set of reference documentation online and as a print version covering, for example
- Scripting languages
- Features available in the Developer Desktop
- User Interface Designer
As always your feedback on how we can improve our documentation and fill any gaps is always welcome. If you are interested in providing us with feedback, please let us know in the Comments. We’ll be happy to get in touch with you.