As part of the SAP Business Suite Foundation, the SAP Document Builder component can be used by any SAP Business Suite customer to author any type of simple to complex documents quickly and easily, using customer defined formats, templates, and clause content.
- Included in the SAP Business Suite Foundation
- Included as part of the SAP Business Suite license
- Uses standard SAP technology (i.e., Web Dynpro for ABAP, SAP Workflow, etc.)
- Interfaces with Adobe Forms
- Interfaces with Microsoft Word to create and maintain document texts
- Easily integrated on a project basis with any SAP Business Suite Application (i.e., SRM, CRM, QM, HCM, Grants Management, etc.)
- Out-of-the-box configurable integration for SRM with Procurement for Public Sector (PPS).
Here are just a few possible use cases:
- SRM/PPS – Legal documents (RFx, Contracts, PO, etc.)
- CRM – Sales quotations, contracts
- Grants Management – Grant proposal requests & agreements
- Quality Management/Audit Management – Audit Certificates
- Tax and Revenue Management – Various Tax Documents
SAP Document Builder Wiki: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/DocBuilder/SAP%20Document%20Builder?bc=true