If you already have SAP Lumira installed on your PC, you can update it at not additional cost by following the instructions below:
Update Instructions if you have SAP Lumira SP11* or earlier:
- Download the SAP Lumira install EXE file (www.sap.com/downloadlumira) and run the EXE file
- On Step 1 – Confirm Update, click Next to begin the installation
- On Step 3 – Finish Installation, click Finish to exit the installation. You’re done!
Update Instructions if you have SAP Lumira SP12 or later:
- Start your SAP Lumira application
- Under the menu Help, select Check for new updates
- If an update is available, a popup box will appear (show below). Click OK to install the available update
If your experience difficulties with the autoupdate (the autoupdate popup box says No new update available AND you know there’s one available), I recommend unchecking the Configure Proxy check box under Network (select File \ Preferences \ Lumira Preferences). That did the trick for me.
*: Don’t know what version of SAP Lumira you have?
Open your SAP Lumira application; under Help, select About SAP Lumira;
At the bottom of the screen in the left corner you will see the version number.
That’s the SAP Lumira version installed on your PC. In the example below, the version is 1.12 or SP12
If you experience problems and you would like one of our SAP Lumira
experts to guide you through the update process, please contact them by
phone (+1 855 558-6472), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Twitter (@saplumiraexpert). They are there to help you.
You don’t have SAP Lumira, personal edition installed?
It’s free! Just go to www.saplumira.com, download the application, and start using it against your Excel data.
You will be able to update it when a new release becomes available.