How to Get the Best Return on Mobile Investments with SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
Here on the showcase floor at SAP TechEd Amsterdam we are having many conversations with attendees about the return on mobile investments. This is such a popular topic that I held a SAP TechEd Live session with Bill Clark, Global Vice President, Mobile Strategy at SAP and Neil Bhattacharya, Principal at Accenture Mobility.
In the 17 minute interview we discuss the following topics:
1. The most common existing mobile investments that companies have made, for example mobile device management and security solutions, workflow or approval simple, light weight applications and some heavy weight, complex applications.
2. The most common future plans for future mobile investments that companies are considering, for example mobile content management, more applications streamlined with a mobile app platform.
3. The consequences of not having a mobile strategy and or waiting to adopt mobile solutions.
4. How companies measure return on mobile from an IT perspective and Business point of view, specific examples for IT and developers as well as business groups and roles.
5. Why SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 is the best mobile app development platform for the best return on mobile investment.
Watch the video to get all the details and learn how to get the best return on your mobile investments.