Day 3 for #SAPRunsSAP at SAP TechEd Amsterdam
2 days SAP TechEd in Amsterdam completed, one more to go. I wan’t to highlight two important videos from our executives Helen Arnold and Björn Goerke about the achievements of SAP Runs SAP and the new role of the CIO. At the end of this post you will find the SAP Runs SAP sessions on Thursday. Of course you can also visit the booth with the same name in the Info Zone hall 10 at any time.
Helen Arnold, Head of Business Innovation and Application Services at SAP AG, was on stage during the Keynote from Bernd Leukert. She showed the performance improvements after ERP on HANA migration, highlighted the achievements for the Financial Closing Process and demoed SAP Receivables Manager connected to Financial Fact Sheet on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 device.
Björn Goerke, the new CIO of SAP, explains the redefined role of the CIO and his important task: Accelerating Innovation for the Customer.
Your SAP Runs SAP agenda for Thursday:
- SPK10431 SAP Runs SAP – SAP CRM Powered by SAP HANA
- SPK10737 SAP Runs SAP – Secure Configuration of SAP ABAP
- SPK9740 SAP runs SAP – How SAP runs its mobile apps infrastructure
- EXP10355 SAP Runs SAP – Security in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SPK10356 SAP Runs SAP – How to secure the RFC Gateway?
Don’t miss to meet the speakers in hall 10 at the SAP Runs SAP booth afterwards.