Unnecessary character [ In ] is printed out in tax report
After system upgrading to release ECC6.0, when executing the JP property tax report, unnecessary character [ In ] is printed out.
SAP ERP 6.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute T-code: S_ALN_01001767 or program RAIDJP_TAX;
- Enter value for necessary fields and select the radio button “Declaration form”;
- Execute the program and check the printed result.
Incorrect definition in the smart form of the Declaration form due to program error.
- You can define the field “%TEXT249“, “%TEXT250“ in smartform /KJRTAX01/A_RAIDJP_TAX_COVER.
- And define the translation for the object “/KJRTAX01/A_RAIDJP_TAX_COVER” by using t-code: SE63(Translation -> ABAP Objects -> Other Long texts -> SSF SAP Smart Form. Source language is EN and target language is JA). Please refer to the attachment “Object.jpg”.