since I found the very nice blog entry from Prabhith and people may have not activated the BI Administration Cockpit, I decided to quickly post an entry quick and dirty while loading some data 😉
(Link to document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48514)
One of the most missing features in BI is the loading date of InfoProvider in SAP BW.
Quite a while before the BI Admin Cockpit was activated in our system, I needed to find a solution.
As Prabhith mentioned there a quite a few so this is how I done it:
1. Create a Generic DataSource in your BW System on Table RSBKREQUEST (no delta necessary at least in my case).
2. Create a DSO with the following InfoObjects:
-> ZULADDAT is a Date and ZULADTST ist the timestamp of the loading.
3. Create a Transformation
4. Create the routines for converting the timestamps into somthing we can use:
a. Routine for the InfoObject ZULADDAT (convert the timestamp in date)
b. Routine for the InfoObject ZULADTST
-> Make sure to set your TimeZone and DayLightSaving indicator according to your needs.
in my case we are in Switzerland.
5. Create the DTP with filter:
a. TargetObjectType CUBE, IOBJA, ISET and ODSO
b. Request Status: 2 and 8
6. Create a Multiprovider on top of the DSO – add the fields
-> Create a BEx Query and / or a Universe.
7. Result can look like this (we have this on all our Webi-Reports:
Thats about it.
Hope this helps,
PS: Make sure to put this load after loading all other InfoProvider 🙂