Lower Risk, Reduce Cost, and Boost Efficiency Through Adequate Testing
As software environments become more complex and business process more integrated, it is important to ensure that business processes are tested holistically in order to avoid production system defects and failures.
A well-defined Test Strategy and approach is key to ensure the appropriate level of test coverage and efficient utilization of resources. This will support the setup of a framework which is scalable and automatable and promotes end user confidence regarding business process performance, quality and security.
SAP offers different predefined services to validate your current situation and make recommendations in order to improve your overall level of testing by reducing cost, time and improving quality.
There are three levels of the testing strategy assessment:
- Testing Automation Assessment
- Test Plan Assessment
- Enterprise Testing Assessment
Based on testing needs, one of these levels will be suitable.
The testing strategy assessment service from SAP Consulting can help your company:
- Evaluate current Test Management processes and utilized tools to ensure effective and efficient usage to achieve true Business process testing.
- Highlight opportunity areas in the testing lifecycle (e.g. Business requirements management) which can provide significant overall improvements
- Demonstrate how the right tool selection (e.g. SAP Solution Manager) can improve your entire testing process
- Providing a road map to support a structured approach to achieve a higher overall level of excellence around Testing and Quality Assurance
In addition to the testing strategy assessment service, SAP Consulting delivers a number of scalable, needs-driven service offerings that support many other activities in the application testing lifecycle.
For more information about testing strategy assessment, download the solution brief.