Experience latest SAP Portal Innovations @ SAP TechEd Amsterdam
Dear Portal Community!
While I am preparing my laptop with interesting presentations and latest showcases about the portal portfolio, I am also getting excited about all the opportunities to meet with our customers, partners, mentors and evangelists. SAP TechEd is truly an amazing event – bringing all the experts from across the globe together for exchanging latest product insights, success stories and best practices.
This year we prepared again valuable roadmap and overview sessions including cool demos for you:
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal: our flexible portal platform as a service (pPaaS) for building attractive business sites and extending on-premises and cloud scenarios across devices
- SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.4: our proven user experience platform leveraging SAP HANA platform, unifying access to business information, services and apps (SAP or 3rd party)
- Mobile Portal: our web-based, end-to-end, personalizable mobile entry point and user experience to quickly access content and applications (incl. SAP Fiori integration)
- SAP HANA UI Integration Services: a common set of UI services to enrich and increase development efficiency of HANA native app development
The overview blog on “Portal Sessions @ SAP TechEd” provides further details about the various sessions on each of the topics.
In his video message Amir Blich shares which important portal-related highlights you can expect at SAP TechEd this year:
- Lecture presentations provide an overview from the big picture down to the technical level
- Hands-on sessions allow you to test-drive and experience our solutions in action
- Networking sessions foster individual one-on-one discussions and knowledge exchange
- MiniCode Jam encourage you to explore latest innovations on code-level
- Customer sessions share insights and recommendations from real projects
Our session recommendations may help you identifying the right sessions for you:
If you are interested in live social media reporting and impressions just follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/portal_sap and join the discussions via #SAPPortal, #HANACloudPortal, #SAPTechEd. #MobilePortal
Looking forward to meet you @SAPTechEd!