There are many instances where we need to display the images like LOGO in layouts. SAP has provided the standard transaction SE78 for uploading the images. But if you want to download the existing images in the SAP system there is no standard way of doing it. This blog explains how to download images from SAP.
Steps involved in the development of this tool:
Creation of a report program:
- Go to SE38 and enter the program name. Click on create button.
2. Copy paste attached code in the program and respective includes.
3. Click on object list icon (ctrl+shift+F5). Right click on program name and create screen.
4. Copy paste below code in screen flow logic.
PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.
PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
5. Click on layout button and create a container as shown below.
- Activate all the objects.
Execute the report. You can see below selection screen.
- Print preview: To preview the image.
- Download image: To download the image in required format.
- Upload image: To upload the image to repository. By clicking this, control is redirected to SE78.
This tool can be readily installed in any SAP system.
Hope you like this content 🙂