Hallo Vrienden! SAP Services en force at TechEd Amsterdam!
Did you know that Amsterdam has more Canals than Venice? That’s true! Often called the “Venice of the North,” Amsterdam boasts over 165 canals that compose a comprehensive network throughout the entire city.
Like the Amsterdam’s canals, SAP TechEd offers an impressive network of sessions covering our revolutionary technologies from our HANA Platform to our unique Cloud offering. As we are redefining the rules of IT, Services is at the forefront of helping customers unlock the power of SAP.
My name is Ido and I’ll be your social media reporter for Services & RDS. You can follow me on Twitter: @SAPServices throughout TechEd to get an experience live from the floor. Join already today the conversation using these hashtags: #sapteched and #services
Below is my selection of sessions and activites you can attend to learn more about our services and strategy.
To get the full Agenda of sessions, go here.
- SAP Executive Keynote: Bernd Leukert – Nov 5, 9:00 am CET
- Björn Görke’s dual role as CIO and Head of HEC – Nov 5, 1:00 pm CET
- Cloud Strategy and Security – Nov 6, 9:30 am CET
- Big Data: How to get Started – Deployment Options – Nov 7, 2:00 pm CET
Lectures and Networking Sessions
- SPK10432: Q&A: Transforming Your Business with SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud // 11:00 am – 11:30 am, Lounge 17, Hall 10
- EXP10275: Design, User Experience & SAP Fiori // 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, Lounge 5, Hall 8
- EXP11076: Getting Started with Big Data // 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm, Lounge 5, Hall 8
- TEC105: Update on SAP’s Cloud Strategy – The Cloud is the Business // 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm, L13, Forum Area, Elicium First Level
- TEC104: Rapid Deployment Solutions for SAP HANA // 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, L8, Forum Area, E104
- MOB101: Syclo Agentry for SAP Mobile Professionals // 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm, L9, Forum Area, E105/E16
- TEC109: SAP Mobility Road Maps and Strategy //8:30 am – 9:30 am, L4 Hall8
- EXP10295: Cloud onboarding and integration with SAP rapid deployment solutions // 11:30 am – 12:00 pm, Lounge 5, Hall 8
- EXP10240: Design Thinking – Chaning the gape in SAP Certification & Education // 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm, Lounge 1, Hall 8
- EXP9899: My Design Thinking Experience // 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, Lounge 1, Hall 8
- TEC202: SAP HANA Road Map // 2:15pm – 3:15pm, L1, Hall8
- ITM116: Lower Implementation Cost by Leveraging SAP’s Innovation Control Center // 9:45 am – 10:45 am, L14, D201/202
- EXP10792: SAP Screen Personas – Unplugged // 12:00 pm -12:30 pm, Lounge 7, Hall 8
- EXP10596: SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions – What’s it all about? // 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm, Lounge 6, Hall 8
- MOB109: Co-Innovate with SAP Experts to Develop Consumer-Grade Mobile Solutions // 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm, L15, D203/204, Elysium Mezz Level
I’m looking forward to meeting with you in Amsterdam and online!