SAP HANA is the only platform that can renovate existing systems while enabling innovation to meet future business needs – without disrupting current service levels. The goal of SAP HANA is to simplify your business and technology landscape, while allowing you to execute faster and react smarter.
Join us online on November 13 to learn how SAP HANA can help you bring together the power of in-memory computing, Apache Hadoop, predictive analytics, text mining, and spatial analytics, and a full suite of powerful modeling technologies, to extract value from your Big Data.
During the webcast, we will cover the benefits of the SAP HANA platform, and how you can:
- Build an entirely new set of applications for new business opportunities
- Redefine business models
- Enter new markets
Plus, we’ll also cover how SAP HANA can help you:
- Adapt to emerging market trends without disrupting current service levels to the business
- Renew existing applications and unleash next-generation applications without trade-offs
- Transform your business with an open, adaptable framework that preserves choice and flexibility
- Simplify deployment planning with one source and one roadmap for applications, databases, and data services
Speaker: Jeffrey Word PhD, VP of Product Strategy at SAP, Database & Technology
Date: Wednesday November 13, 2013 @11:00 a.m. EDT