Thevnew SAP Business Suite Add-On for Ariba Network integration makes it easier for buyers to integrate their SAP ERP system with the Ariba Network for supplier collaboration.
- Integration between all supported SAP ERP releases and the Ariba Network
- Available to SAP ERP Customers with Ariba Collaborative Finance or Ariba Collaborative Commerce bundle
- Transact purchase orders, change orders, order confirmations, ship notices, invoices, and invoice status updates over the Ariba Network.
- It’s easily downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace
- It’s customizable and extensible for customers.
- There are two ways to leverage the new Add-On:
- Option 1 – Direct connectivity with the Ariba Network (AN)
- Enables direct connection to the AN with no middleware
- Option 2 – Mediated connectivity with the AN using PI
- Enables customers to leverage their current SAP PI installation with the SAP ERP Add-On using a Light Weight, easy-to-implement adapter
- The PI adaptor is available on Ariba Connect.
Benefits to implementing
the SAP Business Suite Add-On for Ariba Network Integration:
- Streamlined installation – shortened time frame to set up
- Well known and proven infrastructure – SAP NetWeaver WebServices
- Leverages existing landscape – flexibility to select the connectivity option that best fits your needs and landscape
- Reduces hardware configuration which lowers the total cost of ownership
- Robust out of the box integration – integration via application interfaces using cXML (commerce eXtensible markup language)
- Modification free, release independent Secure connectivity from Buyer’s On-Premise system to the Ariba Network in the Cloud
With the Add-On, SAP ERP Customers have a quick and easy method to take advantage of the Ariba Network.
Note: The Add-On is available for Ariba/SAP Customers who have subscribed to the Ariba Network with the Ariba Collaborative Finance or Ariba Collaborative Commerce bundles.
Why The Ariba Network?
The Ariba Network helps organizations extend their SAP ERP investments. By connecting to the Ariba Network, SAP customers enjoy a single connection to thousands of suppliers, regardless of their technology or sophistication. Customers can enjoy reduced PO handling costs, ensure timely PO delivery, provide supply chain visibility to mitigate supply risk, and make AP more efficient. Additionally, the Network supports suppliers in cutting processing costs and more importantly eliminating delays that slow payments.
SAP Ramp-Up Program
The SAP Ramp-Up program began October 14th. Ramp-Up participants will need to contract for the Ariba Collaborative Finance or the Collaborative Commerce Bundle prior to be fully approved for the Ramp-Up program (if you don’t have those already). Each Ramp-Up project will have the coordinated efforts of SAP Development, Quality Assurance and Service & Support teams, who in conjunction with the dedicated Ramp-Up team, will support the implementation and give priority attention to the project.
You can sign up for Ramp Up using the SAP Online Scoping Tool.