- Discuss the strategic challenges you face as business leaders today
- Hear about Geoffrey’s newest book, Escape Velocity
- Addresses the central dilemma established firms face: how to continue to harvest past success while driving the organization, its people and its processes, toward future growth and opportunities.
- Learn how the SAP Runs SAP innovation program is an enabler for the business and makes SAP its own best-reference customer
When: Tuesday, October 29, 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm CET
Where: TweetChat.com or via Twitter following #SAPChat
- The tweetchat is at #SAPchat. Join the conversation and tweet your comments/questions about #SAPRunsSAP while following the live stream of tweets – using the #SAPChat hashtag.
- What’s a tweetchat? It’s a real-time “meeting” on Twitter, 140 characters at a time. Simply log in to Twitter (you can create an account at www.twitter.com) and include the hashtag #SAPchat along with your comments and questions. You’ll be in the conversation! Watch the stream of tweets with any Twitter app, such as Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or Tweetchat.com
Mike Golz , CIO Americas at SAP. He oversees all IT services in North America and Latin America, aligning information and technology strategy with SAP’s business strategy and providing best-in-class processes and reliable, optimized operations for all SAP lines of business in the Americas.
Michael also leads the unique Global “SAP Runs SAP” program which highlights co-innovation and early adoption in Enterprise Mobility, In-Memory Technology, Analytics, Green IT and Cloud. As a result, SAP Global IT has become the company’s best customer reference, and Michael frequently speaks to customers about IT’s first-hand experiences with SAP software.